The C1812 is MoTeC's latest professional level Display Logger featuring an impressively generous, full color screen. It comes standard with 250 MB internal logging memory (can be upgraded to 500 MB) and MoTeC's world-renowned i2 data analysis software. A Pro option is available for expert analysis.
Measuring an incredible 12 inches diagionally, the ultra-bright screen is vibrant and anti-reflective, making it easy to view in direct sunlight. Numerous selectable layouts are supplied with configurable channels, labels and color schemes. Or, for the flexibility to treat your screen as a blank canvas and design your own layout with unique graphics, sponsor logos, custom icons and gauges, opt for the new Display Creator upgrade. All C1212 displays include (reverse camera) composite video input functionality and USB Logging (upgrade).
The C1812 is also pin for pin compatible with C185 and C187 color displays!
NEW: For full customization of the display layout and graphics add the new Display Creator option.
- Screen: Color TFT LCD, anti-reflective
- Selectable fixed layouts with channel and label configurability
- 48 user-defined, scrollable message lines with programmable overrides
- 3 programmable 'pages', for example Practice, Warm-Up, Race
- 250 MB logging memory (500 MB optional with 32GB IP67 USB Stick)
- Logging rates up to 1000 samples per second
- Fast Ethernet download
- Includes i2 Standard data analysis software (i2 Pro available as an upgrade)
- 4 x configurable CAN buses with individually programmable CAN bus speeds
- One can be used as RS232 Receive
- Two CAN buses support VIM/SVIM Expanders
- 2 x dedicated RS232 ports
- Dimensions 196.2 x 122.5 x 24.9 mm excluding connector
- Weight 670 g
- 1 x 79 pin Autosport connector
- 10 x analogue voltage inputs (20 with I/O Upgrade)
- 4 x analogue temperature inputs (8 with I/O upgrade)
- 4 x digital inputs
- 2 x switch inputs
- 4 x speed inputs
- 6 x low side outputs
- PWM or switched operation
- 3-axis G sensor
- Dash temperature sensor
- Sensor supply voltage
- Battery voltage
- Compatible with MoTeC E888 and E816 Expanders, providing full functionality
- Compatible with VIM/SVIM Expanders