The new COBB TUNING V3 Accessport is now available for your vehicle. The Accessport is one of the best-selling and utilized ECU tuning devices employed by many cars on a worldwide scale. The latest Accessport features a large,full-color higher resolution screen to monitor up to 6 parameters in real time. The Accessport is fully customizable which includes adjustments to the colors, the layout, as well as the mounting options. Additionally, the V3 Accessport features more processing power, more memory, and more storage to flash faster while giving the user the ability to save all the maps and logs.
Here are some additional features:
• Realtime Tuning: Changes can be made to the map in real-time while the engine is running. This speeds up the tuning process and allows for quick changes to powerful features such as launch control, flat foot shifting, and map switching.
• Change Maps: You can store up to 100 maps from the COBB OTS map database, or from your personal tuner and quickly switch between them to suit your driving style.
• Data Logging: Record multiple data channels simultaneously to evaluate your engine's performance.
• Shift Light: Set custom RPM warning lights for perfect shifts every time.
• Performance Measuring: You can measure your 0-60 times, 60-foot times, and 1/4 mile ETs along with trap speed.
• Trouble Codes: Read engine trouble codes to help diagnose issues and clear them when resolved.
Everything will be included for a simple installation. There will be intuitive instructions that will identify your exact vehicle and available maps. And if you want to uninstall the unit in the future, this can be done as well as you can revert your ECU to exactly as it was before with the Uninstall option from the main menu.
The V3 Accessport will come with a mount, 2 cables (one to connect to your vehicle and the other for data logging and updates), and a soft case to protect your Accessport when not in use.
EVO X AccessPORT Features:
Increase horsepower and torque with the touch of a button
Easy installation requiring no tools or computer skills
Display vehicle performance with 0-60MPH and 1/4 Mile clocks and Trap Speeds
Monitor vehicle data such as MAF voltage, coolant temp, throttle position and much more.
Built in Datalogging capability for multiple data channel recording.
Troubleshoot by viewing trouble codes and resetting ECU.
Valet and Anti-Theft modes help prevent abuse and theft
Upgrade firmware and download calibrated maps over the Internet.
Completely and easily uninstallable.