The new COBB TUNING V3 Accessport is now available to maximize the potential of your vehicle. The Accessport is one of the best-selling and utilized ECU tuning devices employed by many cars on a worldwide scale. The latest Accessport features a large, full-color higher resolution screen to monitor up to 6 parameters in real time. The Accessport is fully customizable which includes adjustments to the colors, the layout, as well as the mounting options. Additionally, the V3 Accessport features more processing power, more memory, and more storage to flash faster while giving the user the ability to save all the maps and logs. Your vehicle comes from the factory with a universally-compliant tune that is conservative enough for all areas. However there are off the shelf tuning maps available to unlock extra horsepower and torque, and if you do perform more modification such as upgraded injectors or larger turbos, then there are off the shelf tunes available for future upgrades to tailor to your horsepower goals and driving preferences.
Here are some additional features:
- Realtime Tuning: Changes can be made to the map in real-time while the engine is running. This speeds up the tuning process and allows for quick changes to powerful features such as launch control, flat foot shifting, and map switching.
- Larger, full color higher resolution screen.
- In vehicle mount, with on and off switch.
- User- customizable start up screen.
- Interchangeable faceplates.
In conclusion, if you don't want to resort to a full stand-alone system then you will be pleased with the COBB V3 Accessport. If you enjoy the occasional spirited drive, or participate in track days, then you will have the ability to data-log and gather crucial tuning information that will get your car to perform at its best potential whether if you live in areas with certain fuel types or elevation.