The D175 is part of MoTeC's new D1 series of color displays designed for use with MoTeC data loggers. Featuring a 5 inch high resolution LCD screen, 10 programmable, full color LED lights and an Autosport connector, it is ideal for dash mounting. Exceptional brightness and clarity make it easy to read in direct sunlight.
The D153 mini color display is ideal for steering wheel mounting.
- High resolution 125 mm color LCD display (5" approx.)
- 10 integrated full color LED lights - programmable color, function and intensity
- High brightness for optimum readability in sunlight
- Receives display messages from MoTeC data loggers
- Sends input data to other devices via CAN
- 8 analogue inputs
- Autosport connector
The D175 Color Display is designed to work with MoTeC Data Loggers:
- ACL Advanced Central Logger
- EDL3 Enclosed Advanced Dash Logger
- ESDL3 Enclosed Sport Dash Logger
- ADL3 Advanced Dash Logger
- SDL3 Sport Dash Logger
- CDL3 Club Dash Logger
- Previous Dash Logger models
The D175 will also has free access to MoTeC's Display Creator software.