HKS developed an extension pipe without the catalytic converter and a frontpipe that will connect it to a catback exhaust system. The K20C engine was designed for use in a normal road car and features a catalytic converter, removing this converter eliminates its restricting effects which significantly increases the engine horsepower.
- Removing catalytic converter results in a more linear boost and throttle response
- Uses 3 inch pipes, compatible with HKS catback exhausts
- A perfect addition to intake, intercooler and other HKS products for future ECU tuning and boostup
- Decreases secondary exhaust gas pressure from turbine and reduces exhaust restriction
- Honda Civic Type-R FK8 17-19