- Using the latest in belt technology gives the following benefits:
- Increased durability at high temperatures which can be found in the engine bay of tuned vehicles.
- Increased performance in cold weather areas and conditions.
- Lightweight with good friction tolerance properties means that excess tension is not required whilst anti sound properties reduces belt squeal.
*Back face is colored blue with HKS logo.
- Blue, which is used in HKS intake hose was selected for coordination across the whole engine bay.
Uses colored nylon fabric for good anti color fading properties.
- HKS logo, product name and belt length are printed on each belt.
* Back face of the belt for HKS GT-Supercharger is colored black.
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) Rubber was selected because:
- Better durability and performance in hotter and colder conditions with improved friction tolerance.
- Much lighter than previous version belts.
- Shirt fiber mixture in rib rubber improves performance over previous version.
HKS - FRS/BRZ Fine Tune V Belt