- Larger rotor increases oil flow amount compared to the existing pump.
- New improved design now includes adjustable oil relief pressure (the alternator must be removed.). Utilizing outer shim enables adjustment to be visible.
- Thickness of driving rotor's contact portion is increased, and contact surface shape is optimized.
Thickness increase and material upgrade retain twice as much of rotor strength as the stock pump.
- HKS Oil Pumps have reviewed the case design to retain sufficient rotor strength and to reduce oil flow resistance after applying pressure.
- HKS Oil Pumps have an increased flow rate of 65 L/min. Stock flow rate is 42.
HKS RB26 Oil Pump Upgrade