Stock rotor compatible. 6 Piston Forged Aluminum Brake Caliper
A long waited J’s Racing Brake Caliper finally makes its debut after the countless tests on the race tracks for more than 2 years.
●Forged Aluminum Twin Bloc structure
●6 piston (pod) differential boresφ36-φ32-φ28
●Fully compatible with the stock rotor and brake master cylinder
●Easy bolt-on installation (Dedicated design for each vehicle)
The differential bores 6 pistons provides excellent control on the pad and the optimum pedal touch and friction dynamics. The pad taper is significantly reduced from efficiently equalizing the pressures on the pad. The result is the superb stopping power and unparalleled controllability in a class of its own. This is a must-have item to win the competition from the street to the race track.
- Used with the stock brake rotor (or stock replacement aftermarket rotor with the same diameter) and with the stock brake line (or stock replacement brake line)
- J’s Racing offers two choices on the brake pad -【Race】&【Street】
- A new rotor is recommended at the caliper installation
- Brake pad is not included in the caliper kit. It is sold separately.
- Cannot fit with a 16 inch wheel （A wheel of 17 inch or larger is required）
- Wheel offset
choose a wheel with an offset for the big caliper or utilize spaces of appropriate size.
Shipping may take 60-90 days