The new Innovate Motorsports Digital MTX Series Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge utilizes the only 100% digital Wideband air/fuel ratio technology on the market! The award-winning patented DirectDigital™ technology we use is faster and more accurate than common “UEGO” gauges and is now more affordable! In addition, the gauge features a water resistant casing, interchangeable faceplates and bezels, and 2 fully programmable linear analog outputs for use with aftermarket engine managements systems and dataloggers!
MTX-L: Digital Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
- Patented DirectDigital™ wideband sensor control, the only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
- Digital display in AFR or Lambda
- 52mm (2 1/6”) diameter gauge body
- Built-in Direct Digital™ Wideband Controller reduces wiring and simplifies installation
- Wideband O2 Sensor is compatible with all fuel types (Leaded, Unleaded, Diesel, Methanol, E85, etc)
- Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for increased accuracy
- (2) Configurable linear 0-5v analog output for wideband O² for use with piggy back or stand alone ECU’s as well as external data loggers
- Interchangeable faceplates and bezels: Black and silver bezel, black and white faceplates included
- Large digital readout and programmable “Digital Needle” provides the functionality of a needle style gauge with the pinpoint accuracy of a digital display
- Datalog using LogWorks on your PC
- Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with other Innovate & 3rd party MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels)
MTX-L: Digital Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit - Includes: Gauge, Silver Bezel, Black Bezel, White Faceplate, Black Faceplate, LSU 4.9 Wideband O2 Sensor, 8 Ft. Sensor Cable (Overall length 10 ft.), Exhaust Bung, Program Cable (Only needed for Datalogging and to change the Fuel Type Setting), and Manual. P/N: 3844
MTX-L: (POWERSPORTS) Digital Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit - Includes: Gauge, Silver Bezel, Black Bezel, White Faceplate, Black Faceplate, LSU 4.9 Wideband O2 Sensor, 3ft. Sensor Cable (Overall length 4.5ft.), Exhaust Bung, Program Cable (Only needed for Datalogging and to change the Fuel Type Setting), and Manual. P/N: 3845