If you are after a simple plug-and-play option and your car still has its original engine and wiring in it, a Plug-in ECU is the easiest and quickest solution. You simply unplug the factory ECU, and plug the Haltech ECU directly into the factory harness. Load your base map and you're ready to go!
- Direct plug and play replacement of the OEM ECU, no rewiring necessary
- Uses the car's factory sensors
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 & 10 compatible software
- Real-time programming, instant hesitation free adjustment while the engine is running
- Fully user definable 32 x 32 mapping
- Tuning via Volumetric Efficiency (VE), Injection time or Lambda Correction (MAF)
- Selectable onboard internal MAP sensor rated to 150kPa (up to 1.5 Bar or 22psi boost)
- Wideband â€œauto-tuningâ€ using user definable target AFR table
Platinum PRO Plug-in ECU Honda EP3/DC5
IMPORTANT EMISSIONS NOTICE:
In many states, it is unlawful to tamper with your vehicle's emissions equipment. Haltech products are designed and sold for sanctioned off-road/competition non-emissions controlled vehicles only and may never be used on a public road or highway. Using Haltech products for street/road use on public roads or highways is prohibited by law unless a specific regulatory exemption exists (more information can be found on the SEMA Action Network website www.semasan.com/emissions for state by state details in the USA). It is the responsibility of the installer and/or user of this product to ensure compliance with all applicable local and federal laws and regulations. Please check with your local vehicle authority before purchasing, using or installing any Haltech product.
SUITS: Honda EP3 and DC5 (03-04). Manual transmission only.
INCLUDES: Platinum PRO Direct Plug-in ECU, Plug and pins for auxiliary I/O harness. Haltech CAN adaptor cable DTM-4 female receptacle/socket to 8 pin black Tyco 3"/75mm (used to adapt a Platinum series ECU to a DTM-4 Elite CAN system), USB programming cable and USB Software Key.
NOTES: Requires a CAN I/O 12 Expander Box to accept an input from a flex fuel sensor.