New Project Kics R40 Iconix are now available to order. Made out of chromoly steel 435, comes in pack of 16 with 4 wheel locks or 20 without wheel locks. The R40 unique feature (patent pending) of this six-sided, hexagonal lug nut is that each lug consist of 2 pieces, where the top of the lugs spin freely from the tapered centering ring. This ensures a much tighter and precise hold than traditional lug nuts. It also minimizes the chances of scratching your wheels. Made of lightweight composite materials, these open ended lugs fit on both standard studs as well as extended studs. The entire set weighs just under 2 lbs! Highly recommended for both street and track enthusiasts. Note: Comes with black plastic caps. Other colors and aluminum caps available for purchase separately. Note: Compatible with extended studs when cap is removed.
Project Kics R40 Locking Lug Nuts
- 20 Pieces Open End with Black Plastic End Caps
- Kit Options : Non-Lock (20pc lugs) or Lock Kit (16 lugs + 4 locks)
- Color Options: Black or Neo Chrome
- Size Options:M12x P1.5 or M12x P1.25
- Rotating seat so that it doesn’t scratch your wheel like a normal acorn style nut would
- High Quality Forged Steel