The RACE 4 is the benchmark harness for Track Day/Drift/Show cars. This true racing harness comes with FIA approval, and the exclusive TAKATA aluminum multi-point release cam-lock buckle. Additional features include asmTM system to prevent submarining, 3" shoulder belts, and 2" lap belts.
The Bolt-On version features specialized bendable stainless steel bolt-on brackets (see image) designed to bolt to the stock vehicle seat belt mounting points along with your factory seat belts. The brackets can be pre-bent to optimize installation and to maintain the proper load path of the seat belt under load.
The lap belt Bolt-On attachment brackets are sewn into the lap belts. The shoulder belt attachment brackets are wrapped in and can be removed allowing you to wrap the shoulder belts to a harnessbar or rollbar using the 3-bar adjusters provided.
Takata Quality - made by Takata Racing (Europe) in Germany
Takata 4pt Bolt
- 4-point belt Racing-oriented belt
- ASMTM (Anti-Submarining) Technology
- 3" Shoulder belt, 2" Lap (Pull Up)
- Central Camlock
- Option for added Anti-Sub Strap (creating a 6-point belt)
- FIA Approval
- Does not meet US FMVSS 209 requirement for a single red/orange push button release