The [TS2B] - TS Twin PlateClutch Series line-up is the original technology used since the birth of OS Giken. This style of clutch has stood the test of time for good reason. It is capable of handling light to medium engine tuning. Most tuners will find this clutch suitable for their power figures. The stamped steel cover maintains a moderate pedal effort for the given capacity it can hold, while the heat-treated alloy clutch discs improve durability and maximize performance.
The TS2B was designed with Supercharged/Turbocharged engines in mind. This type of clutch will give great engine response possible while also handle a fair amount of torque output. The clutch discs are 204mm in size and is good up to about 500lbs ft. The stamp steel cover allows for ease of engagement/disengagement and will handle the hard abuse found at the track.
[TS2B] - TS Twin Plate Clutch for Mazda RX-7 (All) RX-8
- Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)
- Mazda RX-7 (FD3S)
- Mazda RX-8
- Twin Plate Clutch Assembly with Flywheel
- OS Release Sleeve Assembly
- FC3S/FD3S Requires (N351-11-521) & 6 BOL[TS2B] - TS Twin Plate(8051-27-236)
- RX8 Requires OEM Counterweight (N3Z2-11-52X) & 6 Bol[TS2B] - TS Twin Plate(8051-27-325/236)
- FD3S Requires MZ121-ALT
- FC3S/RX8 Requires MZ101-RSA0K
Please consult installation guide
- Requires OEM Pilot Bearing or Bushing