The TS Clutch Series line-up is the original technology used since the birth of OS Giken. This style of clutch has stood the test of time for good reason. It is capable of handling light to medium engine tuning. Most tuners will find this clutch suitable for their power figures. The stamped steel cover maintains a moderate pedal effort for the given capacity it can hold, while the heat-treated alloy clutch discs improve durability and maximize performance.
The TS2CD was designed with high power Turbocharged engines in mind. This type of clutch caters toward the heavily modified engines. The dampened hub clutch discs are 215mm in size and are good up to about 650lbs ft of torque reliably. The stamp steel cover allows for ease of engagement/disengagement and will handle the hard abuse found at the track.
[TS2CD] - TS Twin Plate Clutch for Nissan Skyline GTR/GTS (R32/R33)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R - R32/R33 (Push or Pull Type)
- Nissan Skyline GT-S - R32/R33 (Push Type)
- Twin Plate Clutch Assembly with Flywheel
- Requires NS201-ALT15 for GT-R Pull Type
- Requires NS001-012K for GT-R/GT-S Push Type
- Requires NS001-016K for GT-S RB20DET 5 Speed
Please consult installation guide
- Requires OEM Pilot Bearing or Bushing